Food in Cardiovascular Diseases
The heart is a unique muscular body, weighing only 250-300 grams, it is doing a great job. But the most powerful engine sometimes goes down. The human heart is a pump supplying blood all organs and muscles, affecting their work. So as soon as possible take care of prevention. The majority of cardiovascular diseases begin with improper lifestyle, eating disorders-is a gradual clogging of the arteries. The walls of arteries thicken resulting in accumulation of fats, particularly cholesterol, atherosclerosis begins and other cardiovascular diseases.
They develop over time, gradually weakens more atherosclerosis heart blood supply and depriving it of oxygen and nutrients. Previously it was thought that cardiovascular disease affected mostly men, but recently there is a growing increase in the number of diseases among women, because major risk factors today are inherent to both men and women. This poor diet, obesity, smoking, alcohol abuse (the exception is small doses of dry wine, useful for vessels), stress, hypertension, diabetes, sedentary lifestyle. In addition to age, hormones which protect women against atherosclerosis lose their protection and with the onset of menopause, the risk of heart attacks in women increases. Unfortunately, while we are healthy we rarely care about the prevention of cardiovascular disease, and the heart of a very reliable and durable body. If its support useful nutrients, don't abuse alcohol and nicotine, not drive themselves mad rhythm of work, then it will serve you faithfully for many years. American cardiologist p. White said that "heart disease up to 80 years-not divine punishment, but the consequence of our own mistakes."
General tips on nutrition in cardiovascular diseases
- Eat more fish. Fish oil improves the work of the heart. Eskimos, regularly eating fish rarely suffer heart failure.
- Reduce your consumption of meat. Select only lean meats. Avoid fatty meats, animal fats replace vegetable oil.
- Foods such as beans, beans, oat bran, eggplants, herbs, peas, baked potatoes, figs, prunes are capable to bind cholesterol, thanks to its content of plant fiber. Especially useful for dried fruits.
- Milk and dairy products with lots of fat (butter, yogurt, ice cream, cheese) replace with a similar and even fat-free products. Milk and dairy products, eat low fat, give preference to sour milk products with low fat milk.
- Do not take salted food. Salt (sodium chloride) harmful for blood vessels, like all products with high content of sodium.
- And here is the potassium include in the diet. The more you eat foods rich in potassium, the less the risk of hypertension. Potassium-rich products primarily include: grapes, bananas, milk, broccoli, baked potatoes, Kiwi fruit, citrus, these products will help to support the pressure is normal.
- Limit the consumption of flour and sweet.
- Do not drink Gin and tonics, lotions. Preference give good red dry wine.
- Avoid animal products rich in cholesterol. Such products include butter, egg yolks, sour cream, cheese, liver, kidneys, brains, caviar. Do not eat more than 10 g of butter a day. Butter is rich in vitamins of Group b, and lipoidami, which are required by the body in a period of growth and development. After 25 years, the body does not need butter.
- Include in the diet of more fruits and vegetables. Vegetative cellulose creates favourable conditions for the promotion of food on the gastro-intestinal tract. Fiber normalizes intestines microflora contributes, as pectin found the body of "bad" cholesterol. In addition, fiber quickly creates a feeling of saturation and slightly reduces appetite.
- For salads and cooking fats, such as nenesyŝennye, use vegetable (olive) oil. You need vitamins such as a, pp, c and e, their many vitamin complexes based on yeast.
- If you have excess weight-try to lose weight. As practice shows disease is lighter in weight loss. Hold your weight on the standards level 20-25 years of age.
- If smoke-throw.
- Try not to bring themselves to exhaustion, often relax. From physical exertion are helpful in walking outdoors 2 times a day.
- Avoid constipation. Supervise the intestines. With a lack of fiber in the diet food slowly moves through the path, runs along the fecal mass to accumulate in the colon and constipation occurs. Demand for tissue easily is provided by bread, wholemeal, vegetables and fruits. Pectin is also not digested, but more than fiber helps lower cholesterol in the blood and removal of bile acids. Pectin many in beet and black currants do, apples and fresh plum.
Cause of cardiovascular diseases is partial coronary atherosclerosis, in which on the inner wall of the vessel occurs little by little an atherosclerotic plaque. The reason for her appearance serves as a breach of lipid Exchange, when deteriorating absorption of fats, fat droplets settle on the walls of blood vessels. Gradually the vessels lose their elasticity, their gleam is narrowed. Atherosclerosis of the heart leading to circulatory failure and deterioration of the supply of oxygen to the heart muscle. All this can lead to angina, heart pain, heart attacks.
For the prevention of heart disease prevention and nutrition plays an important role. Studies in 80% of cases of cardiovascular diseases caused by malnutrition and bad habits, and only 20% are caused by other factors.
Pay attention to what fat you ingest. The lower the use of animal fats in the country, the lower the level of heart disease there. Those who suffer from cardiovascular disease should avoid excessively oily foods, but don't abandon fat digestion cannot require it. There is a difference between the different types of fats and their effect on cholesterol levels. The "bad" fats is fats and animal fats and oils all past industrial processing. They are not completely processed in the body. The remains of such fats going in clumps and deposited on the walls of blood vessels. The "bad" fats overload digestive organs, especially the liver and pancreas. Sources of "bad" fats are fatty meat, dairy products, products of fast food, greasy cheese. Essential fatty acids contained in vegetable oils help to digest all the fat in the body. We receive them only from food. Each vegetable oil its range of useful properties, and change the oil from time to time.
Tips from Bragg to prevent heart disease.
- Do not drink or smoke. Sleep enough time.
- Do not allow anyone to exert no pressure on you.
- Don't overeat, eat only useful, healthy meal.
- Chew food thoroughly.
- Engage in regular physical exercise.
- Not to engage in discussions and disputes with unpleasant people.
- Avoid stimulants such as alcohol, coffee, tea. A lot of walking. Try to breathe deeply.
- Eat lean meats-not more than 2-3 times a week. There are unsaturated vegetable proteins-soy, sunflower and pumpkin seeds, nuts.
- Exclude from the diet of salt.
- Do not consume dairy products.
- Limit the consumption of eggs up to 2-3 eggs per week. Fruit and vegetables should make up to 50% of your diet. Do not use sugar substitutes. If possible, replace sugar with honey.
- Fasting once a week during the 12:00 am. Observing the simple rules you lower your risk of heart disease.
Vintage recipes at illnesses of the heart
- When you see the pain in the heart and in the absence of nitroglycerin on hand you can swallow a whole small peeled garlic clove, this will reduce the risk of heart attack.
- For the best work of the heart can be regularly drink tinctures from leaves of a nettle, rosehip, ash, Hawthorn, Viburnum. You can also make a tincture of walnut, Birch earrings, pastushyei bags. (20 drops).
- To restore the cardiovascular system can take 5 tablespoons of any young needles, grind, pour 0.5 liters of water, bring to a boil and simmer 10 minutes. Push 6-8:00, strain and drink on a half-glass 4-5 times a day.
- To prevent the development of atherosclerosis drink regularly radish juice with honey, as well as the juice from the leaves of white cabbage. A bowl of apples, pieces they contain pectin, which is able to remove excess cholesterol from the body. When atherosclerosis useful products such as beetroot, garlic, black currants, cranberries, onion, horseradish, sea kale, mustard, radish and celery.
- If breathlessness mix 200 ml of olive oil and wheat vodka. Drink 50 ml 3 times a day for 3-4 weeks.
- In Angina and breathlessness take garlic with honey. Mince 10 lemons, squeeze the juice and add 5 chopped heads of garlic and one liter of honey. Insist in a cool place for one week. Take for a month to 4 tablespoons.
- Hypertension helps beet juice with honey, fresh strawberries, blackcurrants, baked potatoes with the Peel, Kombucha, infusion zveroboja, mince lemon or orange peel, you can add sugar.
- To reduce pressure, moisten a gauze cider vinegar, attach to the foot for 5-10 minutes.